GEMINI LEGAL SERVICES
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gemini Legal Services prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- Communicating with Gemini Legal Services via our e-mail address does not establish a client relationship nor privilege unless you have spoken to one of our representatives for a client intake
We respect the privacy of all visitors who access and use our website and all of its contents (the "Site"). Gemini Legal Services only gathers personally identifiable information regarding visitors to the Site (such as names, street addresses, phone or fax numbers, email addresses, etc) when a visitor voluntarily submits such information to Gemini Legal Services. Except (a) when transmission of such information is reasonably necessary to preserve the integrity or security of the Site or to prevent injury to Gemini Legal Services or (b) when disclosure is required by law (as in response to a subpoena or governmental investigation), such personally identifiable information, when it is so voluntarily submitted, is not provided, transferred or otherwise disseminated to third parties outside of Gemini Legal Services. Such personally identifiable information, when voluntarily submitted by a visitor to the Site, never is sold or rented to third parties outside of Gemini Legal Services.Gemini Legal Services does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If Gemini Legal Services nonetheless discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual who is (or who Gemini Legal Services has reason to believe is) under the age of 16, Gemini Solutions will delete such information from its systems.Gemini Legal Services reserves the right to modify this "Privacy Statement" at any time (such modifications will be applied on a prospective basis only). We encourage you to check this page from time to time for any modifications/updates.
Copyright 2013 Gemini Legal Services. All rights reserved.